Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic
Click (this link) for our Post Operative Instructions
Click (this link) for our CoViD-19 Consent form (Please Read If You are Attending or Planning to Attend the Clinic)
(NEW) 04/06/2020 - Reopening Announcement
Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic provides medical treatments that help our clients in a number of ways which include reducing migraines, reducing hyperhidrosis, increasing self esteem and promoting mental well-being. Therefore, in line with this provision of medical treatments and a very stringent cross infection control policy, we deem the clinic necessary and safe to reopen from Monday 8th June 2020.
The reopening will be done with the highest regard to health and safety. Therefore we shall initially have very limited opening hours, seeing very few clients per day. Appointments will be spaced apart in order to enable thorough cleaning between clients and the range of treatments will be very limited to reduce contact between client and practitioner.
Please Note: Anybody calling the clinic now with be unable to get an appointment in the very near future. Clients who had appointments booked for our original planned opening can contact the clinic to move their appointment forward or wait for us to contact them. After this, those on our waiting list will be offered appointments. Please be patient with us while we handle the logistics of reopening.
Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic Attendance Protocol (Edited 04/06/2020)
At Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic, the health and safety of our clients, the general public and our staff is paramount.
In order to reduce the health risk and to run the clinic efficiently when we reopen we are going to implement the following protocol:
1. Please attend your appointment on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we reserve the right to refuse treatment. The clinic can not overrun during these times.
2. If you are early to your appointment, please wait in your car until the appointment time. Please do not congregate outside the clinic door.
3. If you see anybody walking down the drive while you are walking up the drive (and vice versa), please maintain social distancing, ideally 2 meters.
4. Please stand 2 meters away from the door until the door is opened for you. The garages may occasionally be in use, please be aware of your surroundings.
5. The clinic front door will be locked the majority of the time and only opened to allow each client to attend their pre-arranged appointment. Please do not touch the door handle or ring the door bell.
6. Please do not wear any face makeup on the areas to be treated, but also generally on your forehead as this may give an inaccurate thermometer reading.
7. Before stepping into the clinic, each client will be screened for signs of Covid-19. Any client found to have symptoms will be declined treatment and advised to self isolate at home. Please do not attend the clinic if you or anybody in your household has had any symptoms of CoViD-19 in the last 14 days. Please do not attend the clinic if you have had any close contact or recent exposure to anybody with symptoms. Cancelling your appointment on the day for this reason will not result in a penalty.
8. Only the client will be allowed into the clinic. Children/friends/partners are not allowed into the clinic during this period.
9. Please limit the personal possessions you bring with you. The clinic may reserve the right to prevent personal items entering the treatment room.
10. Clients will be asked to clean their hands with anti-bacterial/anti-viral gel on entering the clinic. Clients may also bring their own gel so long as it is kept in their bag.
11. The clinic will not be serving hot or cold beverages at this time. Please attend the clinic hydrated or with your own bottle of water kept in your bag.
12. Clients should wear their own mask, scarf or lower face and nose covering throughout the entire time in the clinic (including the reception room). We would prefer clients to wear a mask where possible.
13. Only Debit/Credit card payments including Apple/Google Pay will be accepted.
14. The clinic's toilet facilities are going to be unavailable for the forseeable future.
15. Please be aware that during these circumstances we are unfortunately unable to engage in our usual general conversations with our clients and the appointment may seem more rushed than normal. Please do not take offence to this. This is being done in order to reduce the amount of time we are going to be spending with each client and the risk to both client and practitioner.
16. Post Operative Instructions will not be given in clinic. We have a link at the top of this page to our Post Operative Instruction page.
17. Once treatment has been administered please wait in the reception room until the door is unlocked and opened for you.
We are aware that the protocol may seem overly cautious, but it simply reflects the seriousness of the situation and our duty to operate with health and safety as our priority.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation at this time.
We hope everybody is staying safe and well.
Please see the following link for previous updates:
Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic offer a wide range of cosmetic treatments for various needs for both women and men.
The range of cosmetic treatments that Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic provide includes:
Using Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), the latest technology from the Ellipse Light system, Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic use Intense Pulsed Light in:
Please feel free to browse our Gallery by Clicking on the image below.
FREE Initial Consultation
We offer all our client's a free one to one consultation for all treatments where you will have the opportunity to discuss the treatments in full and at the same time you will be provided with a competitive price which is affordable.
Cancellation Policy and Treatment Deposits
If you are unable to attend your appointment please give us at least 24 Hours notice if possible. Frequent cancellations/non arrival will result in the charge of a cancellation fee or the request of a non refundable deposit of between £30 and £50 before booking further treatment.
For groups of clients having Lip Fillers/Botulinum Toxin treatments or individual clients having extensive treatment in a single session a deposit may be required and will be non refundable if a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice or if the client fails to attend for treatment.
How to find Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic
We are located at 32 South Cliff, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3EH in a quiet, discreet area of Cooden on the sea front.
We have good parking facilities; which are free of charge. Read more about the Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic, Bexhill.