Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic
(NEW) 14/05/2020 - Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic Attendance Protocol
Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic is still closed and planning to reopen from Monday 13th July 2020 (see last update)
At Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic, the health and safety of our clients, the general public and our staff is paramount.
In order to reduce the health risk and to run the clinic efficiently when we reopen we are going to implement the following protocol:
1. Please attend your appointment on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we reserve the right to refuse treatment. The clinic can not overrun during these times.
2. If you are early to your appointment, please wait in your car until the appointment time. Please do not congregate outside the clinic door.
3. If you see anybody walking down the drive while you are walking up the drive (and vice versa), please maintain social distancing, ideally 2 meters.
4. Please stand behind the line until the door is opened for you. The garages may occasionally be in use, please be aware of your surroundings.
5. The clinic front door will be locked the majoirty of the time and only opened to allow each client to attend their pre-arranged appointment. Please do not touch the door handle or ring the door bell.
6. Please do not wear any face makeup on the areas to be treated, but also generally on your forehead as this may give an inaccurate thermometer reading.
7. Before stepping into the clinic, each client will be screened for signs of Covid-19. Any client found to have symptoms will be declined treatment and advised to self isolate at home. Please do not attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell. Cancelling your appointment on the day for this reason will not result in a penalty.
8. Only the client will be allowed into the clinic. Children/friends/partners are not allowed into the clinic during this period.
9. Please limit the personal possessions you bring with you. The clinic may reserve the right to prevent personal items entering the treatment room.
10. Clients may be asked to wash their hands and dry them with the hand towels provided.
11. The clinic will not be serving hot or cold beverages at this time. Please attend the clinic hydrated or with your own bottle of water kept in your bag.
12. Clients should wear their own mask, scarf or mouth covering while having their treatment.
13. Only Debit/Credit card payments including Apple/Google Pay will be accepted.
We are aware that the protocol may seem overly cautious, but it simply reflects the seriousness of the situation and our duty to operate with health and safety as our priority.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation at this time.
We hope everybody is staying safe and well.
(NEW) 12/05/2020 Coronavirus/CoViD-19 Update (Important):
After further analysis of the government's reopening plan, and following more clarificaton (see link), Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic will aim to reopen in July 2020. Theoretically the opening could be from the 4th July but we are looking to factor in a small margin of error and can confirm our plan is to reopen on Monday 13th July 2020.
At this point in time it is our intention to contact clients who have had their appointments cancelled since Lockdown and offer them appointments. Clients who were booked for longer appointments such as those listed below will still have to wait for when we resume those treatments in line with our broader policy. After we have done this we will open our appointment book to other clients. It is likely we will initially place a 2 week limit on bookings, in order to make it easier to move appointments if we are not allowed to open when expected.
We shall post further updates once we have more information available.
Love from Simin, Amir, Chloe and Chris
11/05/2020 Coronavirus/CoViD-19 Update (Important):
Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic is still closed until further notice. The clinic will be closed until at least 1st June 2020, subject to government advice and guidelines. We would like to inform clients now that this may be an optimistic date for reopening, given the nature of our work. We will continue to update you as to when we may be able to open, as we receive more details from the government. As soon as we are able to open safely and legally, we shall do so.
Any client who has appointments booked before 1st June 2020, please be aware that your appointments are now cancelled. We will try to contact everybody to confirm this. If, for some reason, we are unable to contact you, please accept our apologies.
The decision has now been taken that, once the clinic is allowed to open, we will run a reduced service in order to minimise the risk to both clients and staff. This situation will be temporary and under constant review with the aim of commencing longer treatments when safe and ethical to do so. We understand that this will be an inconvenience to many of our clients and apologise for this.
To clarify, this means that longer appointments such as Dermal Fillers (including Vital and Lip Augmentation), IPL Treatments, Tooth Whitening, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels and Dermaroller will all be postponed to a later time.
On opening, we will be introducing a protocol for attending the clinic. The details of this will be made available online soon.
We hope that everybody is safe and well and that we all make it through this difficult time.
Love from Simin, Amir, Chloe and Chris
Please see the following link for previous updates:
Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic offer a wide range of cosmetic treatments for various needs for both women and men.
The range of cosmetic treatments that Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic provide includes:
Using Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), the latest technology from the Ellipse Light system, Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic use Intense Pulsed Light in:
Please feel free to browse our Gallery by Clicking on the image below.
FREE Initial Consultation
We offer all our client's a free one to one consultation for all treatments where you will have the opportunity to discuss the treatments in full and at the same time you will be provided with a competitive price which is affordable.
Cancellation Policy and Treatment Deposits
If you are unable to attend your appointment please give us at least 24 Hours notice if possible. Frequent cancellations/non arrival will result in the charge of a cancellation fee or the request of a non refundable deposit of between £30 and £50 before booking further treatment.
For groups of clients having Lip Fillers/Botulinum Toxin treatments or individual clients having extensive treatment in a single session a deposit may be required and will be non refundable if a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice or if the client fails to attend for treatment.
How to find Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic
We are located at 32 South Cliff, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3EH in a quiet, discreet area of Cooden on the sea front.
We have good parking facilities; which are free of charge. Read more about the Bexhill Cosmetic Clinic, Bexhill.